Enth Degrees Averio unisex pants dont ride up when wearing a pant and top combination and doing a high-activity sport like kayaking, scuba diving or kite surfing.
The patented design includes angled seams to provide the ultimate anatomical cut for a snug fit. We want them to not only look good but to fit and function well. We gave a pair to a kite surfer, who raved about the high-waisted area because it protected the kidney area and lower back from a harness rash.
A high-waist is important for kite-surfing and sports where you wear a top that’s connected to a pant.
This is also a great versatile option for warm-water diving. You can couple the pant with a vest or long sleeve top to keep your legs warm.
Why angled seams?
The angles seams provide the ultimate anatomical cut. We want them to not only look good but fit well and function well. Weve used some anatomical patent designs to make sure the pants fit snug. Wearing them snug is the way they are designed to be worn.
- Water repellent outer treatment
- Windproof breathable PU membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking fleece
- Nylon lycra leg seals
- High-stretch neoprene waist
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Long and short cuts available
- Midriff ride-up lycra panel
- Non-slip neoprene waist band
- Integrated utility pocket
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Re-usable dry bag packaging
- Unisex panel designs