Enth Degree Women’s Assana Long Sleeve Thermal Springsuit is a top of the line thermal spring suit designed to be worn on its own, as an inner or outer layer and in the wet or the dry – revel in versatility. The Assana Long Sleeve Thermal shorty will keep you toasty above and below the water thanks to the hydrophobic nature of Fernotherm3‘s outer jersey. The Assana really stands out because of its resistance to wind chill which derives from the combination of long sleeves and their water-repellent nature.
We recommend the Enth Degree Women’s Assana Long Sleeve Thermal Springsuit for all applications that require core body-temp warmth but don’t need a neoprene wetsuit – because, unlike neoprene, this material can breathe. Suitable as an outer or inner layer.
Enth Degree Women’s Assana Long Sleeve Thermal Springsuit is ideal for surfing, scuba diving, canoeing, kayaking, canyoning, adventure racing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, OCR, canyoning, hiking, freediving, snorkelling.
- Water repellent outer treatment
- Windproof breathable PU membrane
- Soft-touch moisture-wicking fleece
- 4-Way stretch panels
- Soft-touch brushed internal lining
- High-stretch neoprene neck
- UV 50+ sun protection
- YKK AquaGuard® water repellent zipper
- Integrated utility pocket with headphone port
- Quick-adjust waist system
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Angled comfort neck seal
- Re-usable dry bag packaging