Indonesia offers some of the world's most famous scuba diving, but theres also hidden Dive pearls.Pulau Weh is world class diving, ready to be explored! Scuba diving is the number 1 tourist attraction in Pulau Weh, with some of the best dive sites in all of South- East Asia. We have just came back from a dive trip from Weh Island, Indonesia and here are some pictures to share..
i was just showing the student who came to sign up yesterday, our facility as well as the pool area. then i said we will be starting the skills training in shallow water then gradually proceed to move to the deeper end. knowing that he's quite afraid to be at the deep end of the pool, i was expecting some 'standard questions' like how deep is the.more
Interesting question, as it sounds. Pool training is normally done here in our Subang pool at a water temperature of 31c (yes! 31c!) and i still feel a lil chilly after being in the water for hours. the last training program i had with some kids here in the pool got them all tanned and due to the shorty wetsuit they were wearing, all turned to be.more
welcome note… 😀
Dive Perhentian this April 2016!
- Location: Perhentian Island (Arwana Resort)
- Package: 3d2n (5 dives)
- Transportation options:
Car: carpool to Kota Bharu (+-5hours), Fly (airasia, malindo, fireflyz)
- Price: RM1500/pax @ PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Fun Diver RM850/pax (twin share)
- 3d2n twin share (a/c room, hot shower) ROH
- open water dives with equipment, all PADI materials and registration fees.
- AOW: 5dives. Fun Diver: 5 dives
- Refresher course for AOW students in pool (prior to trip)
- Speedboat transfer from jetty-resort-jetty