Tulamben is a quiet village on the northeast coast of Bali, facing the Lombok Strait. Divers occasionally meet mola-mola sunfish, hammerhead sharks and whale sharks in the water of Tulamben. Its biodiversity and location make Tulamben one of the best dive sites in the world. Complete with its own wreck, the USAT Liberty, which sank in 1963 when Gunung Agung erupted, the easy access to this wreck adds to the village’s charm. The wreck is also home to a group of bumphead parrot fish.
Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA is a beach front resort and located in the Center of Tulamben Village. In Tulamben now you will find an ATM but you can only take RP 2.000.000 per withdrawal.
Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA offers in the whole area and in all rooms free WiFi. It’s complimentary and when the WiFi sometimes not working well, it’s the responsibility from the provider and not from Matahari. The resort has already 2 hotspots for the rooms and 1 router for the restaurant.
The Balinese owners started with the company in 1991. Mrs. Komang Suci together with the senior staff loves to train and educate the young village people and give them jobs. Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA has different kind of accomodations for every budget and also swimming pool, Dive Center and Spa. There are loungers for relaxing at the beach, beside the Pool, at the sun terrace upstairs and in the garden (where you also find some hammocks).
The Matahari Tulamben Dive Center is running over 20 years and also directly located at the beach. In front you will find a nice Coral Garden and only a short walk away the USAT Liberty Wreck and the Drop Off. The dive staff is ready to serve those who want to enjoy Tulamben’s underwater natural beauty. In 2012 Matahari Tulamben Dive Center startet to create “Suci Place” just in front with different artefacts. The project will extend with other objects. Other dives spots like Scuba Seraya, Alamanda, Batu Kelebit, Batu Belah, Batu Ringgit or Kubu are near by and easy to reach by boat or car.
CHARTERED SCHEDULE (also open for any group booking on your preferred dates)
21st May 2015 – 25th May 2015 (5Days4Nights)
RM1450.00/pax (superior room)
RM1550.00/pax (deluxe room)
RM1650.00/pax (bungalow room)
- 4 nights in Deluxe room with aircon/hot water and safe box
- included 4x breakfast, 2x lunch and 4x dinner
- included FOUR days UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING (from 06:30 hrs-18:30 hrs):
- shore dives: USAT Liberty Wreck, Coral Garden and Drop Off in Tulamben
- dives by boat or car: Scuba Seraya, Tukad Abu, Kubu, Batu Belah or Batu Ringgit.
- included ONE day 2 dives in Amed area like Japanese Wreck, Ghost Bay, Amed Wall or Warung Bobo
- included all dive taxes, dive guide, tank, weight and porter (excluded dive equipment rental!)
- included complimentary 1 hrs in our SPA for “Balinese Aromatherapy Massage” per person
- included Transfers from and to the airport or any hotel in Bali
- included half day sightseeing tour at check out day (excluded entrance fees):
- on the way to Airport or Kuta: “Tirta Gangga Water Palace”, “Kings Palace in Amlapura”, “Rice Fields”, “Ujung Water Palace” and “Goa Lawah Temple (one of the holiest temple in Bali with Bat-Cave and Phytons). Excluded entrance fees.”
- on the way to Lovina or Permuteran: “Hot Springs”, “Pulaki Temple (Temple with Monkeys)” and “Small Borubodur = Brahma Vihara Ashrama in Banjar”
• Dive Equipments Rental
• Travel Insurance
• Return Flight (K.L – Manila – K.L)
Suggested airline: MAS
Wed, 20 May MH867 11.30pm KUL-DPS (arrive, directly transfer to resort)
Monn, 25 May evening (please calculate 18hours no flight time) DPS-KUL
Terms and Conditions.
50% Deposit is required upon confirmation and FULL payment is required 2 months before the trip.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Organizer will hold no responsibility in event of loss of dives due to weather condition.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.