Dive Layang-Layang this April 2015!
WHERE IS LAYANG-LAYANG?
Layang-layang is an oceanic atoll of the Spratly Islands situated approximately 300 km northwest of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia. It is a wall diving mecca – the ocean floor drops to an amazing 2000 metres from the edge of the atoll.
This combination of deep water, pristine walls and healthy coral gardens means that you’ll see varied sealife from pelagics to colourful tropical fishes to anemones and nudibranchs.
The fact that the coral atoll is situated by deep waters gives rise to some outstanding wall diving and encounters with pelagic species such as hammerhead shark, which gather here to perform their mating rituals. Diving in Layang Layang is challenging and varied – visitors often enthuse about both the above-water and underwater beauty of the area.
- Location: Layang-Layang (Avillion Resort)
- Package: 5d4n (9 dives)
- Date: 17/4/15 – 21/4/15
- Transportation options:
Flight: Airasia, MAS (KL-KK-KL)
- Price: RM6211/pax inclusive of flight into Layang-layang
- *including weekends surcharge
- 5d4n twin/double sharing aircond with hot shower
- 9dives as itinerary: Please refer attached picture.
- Full board at Avillion Layang-layang resort
- MAS Swing KK-LayangLayang
- Transport from KL-KK-KL
- Dive Insurance (please enquire within)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you be keen.